Connect to Higher Care
Healer. Leader. Inspiration. As a clinical manager with FMCNA, your passion and drive fuel the fire of our community of caring professionals. And with over 1,800 FMCNA clinics and growing, there are limitless opportunities for you to put that passion to work to motivate and manage your peers, and ultimately to bring hope and comfort to our patients. You’ll also be a guiding light in our UltraCare® commitment, delivering on our unwavering promise to provide exceptional patient care each and every day.
It’s strong and caring leaders like you who create the FMCNA culture we are known for — teamwork associated with collaboration, shared learning, respect and open communication. As a clinical manager, you’ll be the mentor who brings out the best in people and strengthens their skills with innovative tools like our Quality Enhancement Program. You’ll be part of our unique UltraCare® Clinical Advancement Program, helping nurses achieve their lifelong dreams of giving patients the kind of expert care that changes lives for the better, and forever.
What You Can Expect
- Growing and developing entire nurse teams
- Enjoying recognition and rewards for your invaluable contributions
- Being a valued source of counsel, communicating your experience and mentoring your team
- Guiding your peers through decision making and team building
- Using your expertise and state-of-the-art technology to ensure excellent patient outcomes
- Living your passion for care through our mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy
- Working with an organization that cares about work/life balance and provides flexible schedule options
- Leading your teams to ensure the highest quality and continuity of patient care
- Benefiting from FMCNA’s dedication to fostering continuous leadership development
Your desire and innate abilities to lead and inspire are needed now more than ever. At FMCNA, we’ve put all the pieces in place for our clinical managers to make an immeasurable impact on the lives of both professionals and patients. Bring your talent here and watch it grow as you touch the lives of patients and colleagues alike.